Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Monday

Sorry I missed yesterday, I was in recovery from being confronted by text from a "baby's mama". Which brings me back to; if you are not single, handle your business or back off. Today I feel like discussing correspondence etiquette. This is NSA (for those of you that are unfamiliar that is No Strings Attached) sex. This is not a booty call. The Swinger Lifestyle is not a super free for all orgy. Even open marriages and open relationships are not free for all's. If you are calling, texting, e-mailing or whatever, you are talking to a human being, not a hole. If someone texts you, answer. Even if it's to say, "Hey, I'm busy right now. Not sure when I can get back to you". It's polite and this is a human interaction. You also have to work with our schedules. Most women have a full-time job. Although I would love to send all of my days and nights fucking and pleasing men, I have to work because fucking does not pay the bills. I cannot just run when ask, no matter how great of lay you are. it is also nice to show up if you say you are, or call if you are not. Again, common courtesy. Just a few tips there.

I think I am getting of track here. This is truly not a bitch session. I just wanted to point out a few things that have caused a problem with the Lifestyle over the last few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment