Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A New Hope

I have been talking to the sweetest young man. I say young because he is 10yrs my junior. He e-mailed me on a swingers website and we have been chatting a little over the last few days. He is very respectful, wants to make sure I am not a cheating spouse, (that's a funny one), and wants to meet my husband before anything further. He also asked if we could all hang out sometime. May I just say WOW! It's amazing the difference in men, and in just a few days. I think my faith in humanity is restored! Now if he is as gifted and talented as he is sweet. I can't wait to find out.

1 comment:

  1. Google: 'video Fr John Corapi pt 3 Hell'

    Yes, earthlings, a Hell exists.
    Im an NDE.
    trustNjesus.
    ALWAYS.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete